10 Recipes And How To Treat Straight And Tasty Beets. Beet is not a fruit, but a tuber. The beet is a rather round bulb and the size of an adult fist. The medium dark purple beetroot is reddish, but as the technology has evolved, there are also yellow, white and other pieces. Although the natural color of the beet is always violet.
This tubercle comes from North America, so it is natural that it is still rarely known in Indonesia. You may be able to find beets in a large supermarket or in a store selling foreign products. Although the tuber is generally consumed, you can also eat beet and beet leaves.
Beets are favored for their beautiful shape and beautiful color. But, apart from that, beets have of course many advantages for the body. Some are intended to facilitate the digestive system, to increase the production of blood cells, to prevent tumors and cancer. Below you will find all the advantages of beet.
Benefits Of Beet Fruits for Health
- Blood recall
Do you have a problem with arterial hypotension and anemia? The beet can handle it! When people lack red blood cells, the body becomes weakened by lack of energy. The beet contains a lot of iron. Iron is useful for increasing the production of red blood cells in our body. Therefore, consume beets frequently if you are not blood red.
- Promotes digestion
In addition to containing iron, beets also contain a lot of fibers, making it a healthy and smooth digestive system. Say goodbye to abdominal pain, constipation, constipation and hemorrhoids if you carefully eat beets.
Beets can remove toxins from our bodies, whether they are benign or present in bile, kidneys and liver. Eat the beets as a detox for the body.
Beets have the advantage of lowering cholesterol and stabilizing blood pressure. These two diseases are the beginning of more serious diseases such as strokes and complications. Therefore, consume the beet diligently to avoid deadly diseases. Besides what Bacaterus mentioned previously, beets can also destroy tumor cells and cancer cells.
- Overcoming stress
The next advantage of beet is that it can help reduce stress. If our body is healthy and strong, the mind can also be carried away in good health. It also happens that the beet gives you a feeling of calm and relaxation, thus avoiding you to be stressed.
- Good for pregnant women
The last of the benefits of beet is an advantage that can be obtained by pregnant women. Beets contain a lot of folic acid, folic acid being necessary for the growth and development of the fetus.
10 Ways To Transform Straight And Tasty Beets
- Beet risotto
The first way to treat beet is to turn it into risotto. For those who do not yet know, the risotto is the “mixed rice” of a Northern Italian. The rice used is different from our rice. Rice risotto is more fatty and tends to be more rounded than Indonesian rice. This rice is cooked with broth until it sticks.
- 200 gr of rice risotto.
- 1.5 kg of 5 bits.
- three onions.
- 30 GR of lemon juice.
- 8 grams of salt.
- 75 grams of olive oil.
- 130 gr of garlic, thinly sliced.
- 400 g of water.
- 50 GR of Parmesan cheese.
- Little salad
Who likes to eat salads? The beet is really good like a salad. Maybe beets can replace steamed potatoes in salads. Here are some ingredients:
- 3 medium-sized beet.
- 2 cloves of garlic, Peel the skin.
- 1 Rosemary stalk.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Kosher salt.
- Fresh black pepper
- 11/2 cup of canned chickpeas (Arabian beans), urinate.
- 1/2 red onion, minced.
- 1/2 cup of pickled cucumber, cut it coarsely.
- 1/2 lemon, squeeze.
- 1/4 cup of cotija cheese, knead.
- 2 tablespoons coriander, mashed potatoes.
- Beet hummus
Hummus is a speciality of the Syam country in the Eastern Mediterranean region. This form of food in the form of mashed potatoes, porridge, chocolate sauce or salted jam based on tubers or beans. You can create hummus pieces to treat the correct beetroot this time.
What you need:
- 2 small or medium sized beets.
- 1 (15.5 ounces) of canned chickpeas, urinating.
- 1/4 tahini Cup.
- 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 2 c. Tea of grated lemon zest.
- 1/2 teaspoon of white cumin.
- 1 teaspoon of white cumin.
- 2 c. Salt tea.
- 2-3 c. Olive oil tea.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C
- Wrap the beets with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Immediately after getting out of the oven, soak the beets in cold water. This facilitates the stripping of the skin and prevents it from being too soft to the touch.
- Prepare a food processor, put all the ingredients (except oil). Put the food processor in “mashed” mode, then turn on the machine for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the puree to treat while adding oil. Turn on the food processor again for 30 seconds.
- Finish, hummus mashed beet can be enjoyed.
- Roasted beets
The next way to treat good beets is very easy. You just have to cook beets and it’s just a delicious meal.
- 680 GR of beet, remove skin, cut to taste.
- 1 c. Extra tea VCO.
- 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar.
- 2 c. Honey tea.
- 1/4 glass of orange juice.
- 2 c. Grated orange peel tea.
- 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme leaves.
- Big salt
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C prepare a pan covered with aluminum foil, place the pieces of Red beetroot.
- Pour olive oil on top. Don’t forget to add aromas too, then mix well.
- Cover an aluminium foil to wrap the beet. Cook 45 minutes or until beet is softened.
- Transfer the cooked beets to the bowl.
- Pour honey, vinegar and orange juice. Mix well
- Add grated orange zest and thyme as garnish.